Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Set Update + Angela's Head



The above is the set textured without any dressing. Most of the wood-based furniture is procedurally shaded and textured. The feedback I received from Alan was that the wall texture was too saturated and I need to desaturate to make it less glaring to the eye. So I would be working on that next.

Meanwhile, I'm having a lot of difficulty modeling Angela's head. This is the update so far:






Still working on the overall head shape and the ears specifically to get it to look right. I modeled the ear in a separate scene file, imported it over and stitched it to Angela's head. Comments are most welcome please.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Raj.
    I think Angela's head still needs to be improved. It looks a little like an elf and a little scary to me right now, though it might be because it's not colored yet. I think you need to smoothen her face more.

    Don't put too much details on the face like.. perhaps the nose? Also, I think the ears are too big and there should be some more space between the eyes and ears - front view.

    Hope you get what I mean! though it's just what I think right now. Hope it helped! :)

    ReplyDelete