Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Angela's Nighty

So I decided to take a break from modeling Angela's head and start work on Angela's nighty. I made the base mesh in Maya with some level of detail. Initially, I didn't plan to bring my model into ZBrush. But later on, I realized it probably might make my task easier since I had to sculpt the folds of the nighty.

Here's my progress. This is the base mesh which I created in Maya:







And here's what I have sculpted in ZBrush so far.





It's still kind of rough as of now. I need to smoothen out the folds so they don't look crumpled. This mesh is going to be simulated as cloth in Maya. I'm worried about the entire cloth pipeline as I have never done cloth on such a large extent. Once this mesh is done and ready to be simulated, I would do a few tests and post it up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment