Thursday, December 31, 2009

Character Progression

So after weeks of frustration, I guess I do see a little bit of light. I worked on Angela's head based on the feedback I received from friends and family members. I also started texturing the her head and her dress. As you can see, I did not pay much attention to her foot as there are no close-ups or even mid shots showing her feet. So that saved me a lot of trouble.

Here is the texture map I painted for Angela' head. I used my friend's photograph as a base to start the texture painting process. So, special thanks to her for that :) It is still incomplete though, I have to paint hair behind her right ear.

As for the normal map for the dress, I'm still having difficulty exporting it out from ZBrush. This is what it looks like after I generate it (I don't have Zmapper):

As for Angela's father, I'm pretty proud of of the model actually. This is what it looks like:

The only thing that is pulling the whole model down is the ear, which I plan to work on later on. The good news, however, is that Angela's nighty simulation is behaving more or less correctly. I developed an internal body model structure for Angela's nighty to collide on. Here's what it looks like:

Finally, I can start rigging her.

No comments:

Post a Comment