Thursday, December 10, 2009

Interior Model + Angela's Model



Do visit www.youtube.com/angelafyp for higher quality videos :)

So this is what I've done so far. Alan thinks it's okay so far, just need to do something about the curtains as they look really out of place and weird in the scene. Other than that, we talked about building the set according to camera and to not show that I was lazy building something in the scene. The following images are close-ups of the same set:









The image below is a frame from one of the shots, being compared to the same shot in the animatic:





I also had a discussion about Angela's head that I had modeled halfway. Alan says that the edge flow is really messy and that it would be good if I could restart the model with a better edge flow and with more references. So I decided to follow his advice. I looked up a few references and consulted Mr. Ronald regarding the shape of the head. He showed me something really interesting and explained to me that the skull shape for children is different from that of an adult and he illustrated this on the paper. This was extremely useful reference for me and I was glad I found the light. So based on what Mr. Ronald told me, this is what I came up with:



This is just the side view. I have yet to model the features such as eyes and mouth shape. I would be working on that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment