Sunday, November 8, 2009

Storyboards

Okay, so I am not going to lie. My drawing is not the best, but I do try :) So here goes…

I felt that even though the train opening sequence wasn’t important to the storyline, I felt it was important to establish it. It was after all an opening sequence, which was going to introduce my film and I wanted to pay equal attention to it. So I did a lot of research and gathered numerous references on landscapes and trains. Here’s a rough storyboard concept I came up with:

boardI have to admit, I did trace most of it. But the shading and lighting was done by myself. I think I may open with the bottom two frames of the viaducts.

And then I moved further down the line to do storyboards for the main story:

flashback_001

flashback_002

Pardon my drawing – most of it is traced. But aside that, I got feedback from Alan that the shot from above the fan is not necessary. So I would be removing that. Next, I would be uploading some concept artwork that I did for this production.

No comments:

Post a Comment