Thursday, November 26, 2009

Interim 1

So today was Interim One assessment. Everyone’s pieces were interesting. I was kind of nervous for my turn to come, and when it did, I presented.

It didn’t go bad at all. Bertrand said I made a good choice about my 2.35 framing for a more cinematic look. The only downside was that I did not include my reference that I had painfully gathered to show the time period in which my story would be happening.

Overall, I was quite happy with today’s presentation. There wasn’t any issue about my story nor my primary aims. My friends’ reactions to my animatics were also pretty positive, which was very encouraging for me. So overall, it’s a good push towards production.

There are roughly 56 shots in this short film. I’m kind of nervous – I need to finish it properly. This is my first 3D animated short, entirely created by me. I want to make it good. Here’s a screenshot of my Gantt Chart:

gantt chart 
Here comes production!

No comments:

Post a Comment